Eastern Archipelago : Islands West of Borneo. Plans in Anamba and Billiton Islands
- From Netherlands Government charts to 1941.
- 1st EDITION, Apr. 1943.
- Washington D.C. : U.S. Navy Hydrographic Office, 1943.
- Physical description
- 3 charts on 1 sheet : color ; sheet 62 x 88 cm
- Corporate Author
- United States. Hydrographic Office.
- [Charts] : Anamba Islands : Matak Island : Telok Nioelwan / From British and Netherlands Government sources to 1923
- Billiton Island - West Coast : Mendanau and Nado Islands : Selat Nado / From Netherlands Government surveys in 1920 and 1934 ; Dragged in 1936
- Billiton Island - West Coast : Tandjoeng Pandan Road / From a Netherlands Government survey in 1934
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scales vary
- Depths shown by soundings and tints; relief by spot heights and form lines
- 1940 variation compasses
- Shows shoals, reefs, drainage
- Authorities include Netherlands plans XXVII, XLI, XLI A
- No. 5876
Browse related items
Start at call number: