WHO classification of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues [print]
- edited by Steven H. Swerdlow ... [et al.].
- 4th ed.
- Lyon, France : International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2008.
- Physical description
- 439 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 380-428) and index.
- Introduction and overview of the classification of the myeloid neoplasms
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms
- Myeloid and lymphoid neoplasms with eosinophilia and abnormalities of PDGFRA, PDGFRB or FGFR1
- Myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) and related precursor neoplasms
- Acute leukaemias of ambiguous lineage
- Introduction and overview of the classification of the lymphoid neoplasms
- Precursor lymphoid neoplasms
- Mature B-cell neoplasms
- Mature T-and NK-cell neoplasms
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Immunodeficiency-associated lymphoproliferative disorders
- Histiocytic and dendritic cell neoplasms.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues [print]
- WHO classification of tumors of hematopoietic and lymphoid tissues [print]
- World Health Organization classification of tumours
Browse related items
Start at call number: