Teaching information literacy online [print]
- edited by Thomas P. Mackey and Trudi E. Jacobson.
- New York : Neal-Schuman Publishers, , ©2011.
- Physical description
- xxiii, 200 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Shakespeare is not a one-shot deal : an open wiki model for the humanities / John Venecek and Katheryn Giglio
- Reusable learning objects : developing online information literacy instruction through collaborative design / Matthew Sylvain, Kari Mofford, Elizabeth Lehr, and Jeannette E. Riley
- Framing multiliteracies : a blended and holistic approach to digital technology education / Andrew Whitworth, Ian Fishwick, and Steve McIndoe
- Finding your fate : the evolution of a librarian faculty collaboration to bring history online / Kristina DuRocher and Lisa Nichols
- Supported open learning : developing an integrated information literacy strategy online / Clarissa Gosling and Ingrid Nix
- Information-literate avatars : resource-based learning in Second Life / Jenna Kammer and Tracey Thompson
- Information literacy by design recalibrating graduate professional asynchronous online programs / David Lavoie, Andrew Rosman, and Shikha Sharma
- Working outside the org chart a faculty librarian partnership to design an online graduate course / Susan M. Frey and Rebecca L Fiedler.
- Information Literacy
- Online Systems
- Academic libraries > Relations with faculty and curriculum.
- Information literacy > Study and teaching (Higher)
- Information literacy > Web-based instruction.
- Information literacy > Study and teaching > Case studies.
- Research > Methodology > Study and teaching (Higher)
- Research > Methodology > Web-based instruction.
- Research > Methodology > Study and teaching > Case studies.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 1555707351 (alk. paper)
- 9781555707354 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: