Handbook of the medical services of foreign armies [print/digital].
- London : Printed for H.M.S.O. by Harrison and Sons, 1908-1911.
- Physical description
- 6 volumes ; 17 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- pt. 1. France
- pt. 2. Germany
- pt. 3. Austria-Hungary
- pt. 4. Russia
- pt. 5. Italy
- pt. 6. The Netherlands and Belgium.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Handbook of medical services of foreign armies [print/digital]
- Compiled by W.G. Macpherson.
- Compiled under the auspices of: Great Britain. War Office. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints.
- V. 2, 5 have vocabulary of terms, including English equivalents.
- Related Items
- A revision of: Handbook of the medical organisations, chiefly for war, of foreign armies. Compiled by Frank Howard. 1902.
- LML only has pt. 2-5.
Browse related items
Start at call number: