Paul F. Victor, Jr. Piano Roll Collection
- approximately 1905-1930.
- Physical description
- 180 audio rolls
- piano (1) (total=1)
Archive of Recorded Sound
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
Supplemental materials, including item level inventories, for Archive of Recorded Sound Collections. These materials support collection finding aids and MARC records without item level description.
- This collection contains reproducing and hand-played piano rolls, principally in the art music and popular music genres. These rolls were published by the Ampico, Aeolian, Welte-Mignon licensee, QRS, and Telelectric companies.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least two business days in advance of intended use. Contact the Archive for assistance.
- Cite as
- Paul F. Victor, Jr. Piano Roll Collection, ARS-0174. Courtesy of Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, CA.
- Property rights reside with repository. Publication and reproduction rights reside with the creators or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Head Librarian of the Archive of Recorded Sound.
- Gift; Charles Amirkhanian; 2015.
Browse related items
Start at call number: