The functional transformation of courts : Taiwan and Korea in comparison
- Ye, Junrong, 1958- editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction / Jiunn-rong Yeh
- Court-ordered apology : the function of courts in the construction of society, culture and the law / Jiunn-rong Yeh
- The effect of constitutional adjudication on the judicial branch : the relationship between the constitutional court and the ordinary court / Jong-ik Chon
- The evolution of administrative adjudication in Taiwan : a model of judicial cooperation / Wen-Chen Chang
- The judicial review criteria in Korean administrative litigation : the proportionality principle in Korean administrative law and democratic accountability / Seong-Wook Heo
- The law-making function of the court and the necessity for a second amendment for Taiwanese law of contracts : an observation from leading cases / Chung-jau Wu
- Judicial activism and the constitutional reasoning of the Korean Supreme Court in the field of civil law / Jinsu Yune
- Beyond uncertainty : lower courts' defiance in insider trading cases / Chin-Ping Shao
- Enforcement against wrongdoing directors : the role of the courts in Korea / Hyeok-Joon Rho
- The role of the courts in civil disputes in Taiwan / Kuan-Ling Shen
- From an inquisitorial to adversarial system : the recent development in criminal justice of Taiwan / Rong-Geng Li
- The exclusion of illegally obtained confessions, electronic communications and physical evidences in Korea / Kuk Cho.
- Publication date
- Global East Asia ; volume 3
- V & R Academic
- "With 6 figures."
- 9783847104902 (v. & R Unipress ; hd. bd.)
- 384710490X (v. & R Unipress ; hd. bd.)
- 9789863501084 (National Taiwan University Press ; hd. bd.)
- 9863501085 (National Taiwan University Press ; hd. bd.)
- 9783847004905 (online)
Browse related items
Start at call number: