LiberGov Search : US Congressional Reports, Documents, News, & Social Media
- (from Stanford University Libraries).
- Current publication
- [Mountain View, California] : Google, -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- United States. Congress issuing body.
- Stanford University. Libraries & Academic Information Resources, curator.
- LiberGov is a free Google custom search engine which indexes freely available public domain US Congressional Websites and other sites of interest. Sites indexed include Congressional member & committee pages, members' social media (Twitter and YouTube, Google does not have access to Facebook), Federal Congressional databases like FDsys.gov, legislation sites, news, and watchdog/Non-governmental sites of interest. Please note that, while there are a few executive agency sites included which impact on the legislative process (OMB, GAO, executive agencies' Inspector General sites etc), this search is meant to track the federal legislative process centered around Congress.
- Supplemental links
- Beginning date