Ryōtō Kaiwan : Daitzu Shan to Fuchou Chao
- Surveys of the Imperial Japanese Navy, 1932 with additions from other sources to 1937 ; U.S. Hydrographic Office Emergency Reproduction of Japanese Chart.
- [Washington D.C.] : U.S. Navy Hydrographic Office, 1944.
- [Tokyo] : [Japan Hydrographic Department], 1938.
- Physical description
- 1 chart ; 67 x 96 cm
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:98,425] (E 121°10ʹ00ʺ--E 122°16ʹ00ʺ/N 40°19ʹ00ʺ--N 39°44ʹ00ʺ).
- Depths shown by soundings; relief by contours and spot heights.
- 1943 variation compasses.
- Includes tidal information.
- Shows coasts, low water areas, drainage, roads, buildings.
- Map text in Japanese, map information in Japanese and English.
- Japan Hydrographic Department seal in upper left margin.
- Publishment date from bottom margin: "昭和13年."
- Jap No. 1409 ; H.O. Miscel No. 10,010-61.
Browse related items
Start at call number: