Herewith art the likenesses of four creatures extinct & one that cameth ominously close
- Abigail Rorer, engraver.
- Petersham, Massachusetts : The Lone Oak Press, 2015.
- Physical description
- 10 unnumbered leaves : color illustrations ; 23 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .R665 H47 2015||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Imprint from colophon.
- Limited edition of 100 copies, signed by the engraver.
- "One hundred signed and numbered copies of this book were produced in early 2015. Abigail Rorer of The Lone Oak Press, Petersham, Massachusetts, designed and wrote the book, engraved the engravings, set the 12-point Perpetua type, and printed and hand-colored the engravings and text on Zerkall Book. The binding was designed and executed by Amy Borezo of Shelter Bookworks, Orange, Massachusetts."--Colophon.
- Bound in brown paper-covered boards with spine covered in white and red paper.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Copy no. 36; signed by the artist. With publisher's prospectus laid in.
Browse related items
Start at call number: