This day in June
- by Gayle E. Pitman ; illustrated by Kristyna Litten.
- Washington, DC : Magination Press, 
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 26 cm
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3616 .I877 T48 2014||Unknown|
This day in June...Parade starts soon...Rainbow arches...Joyful marches! In a wildly whimsical, validating, and exuberant reflection of the LGBT community, This Day In June welcomes readers to experience a pride celebration and share in a day when we are all united. Also included is a Reading Guide chock-full of facts about LGBT history and culture, as well as a Note to Parents and Caregivers with information on how to talk to children about sexual orientation and gender identity in age-appropriate ways. This Day In June is an excellent tool for teaching respect, acceptance, and understanding of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "American Psychological Association."
- Stonewall Book Award Winner, 2015
- 9781433816581 (hardcover)
- 143381658X (hardcover)
- 9781433816598 (pbk.)
- 1433816598 (pbk.)
- 9780605861657 (permabound)
- 060586165X (permabound)
Browse related items
Start at call number: