Antiphonaria : catalogue of notated office manuscripts preserved in Flanders (c. 1100-c. 1800)
- general editor, the Alamire Foundation.
- Turnhout, Belgium : Brepols, 2015-
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- volumes ; 28 cm
At the library
Library has: v.1
|ML136 .A1 A79 2015 V.1||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Vol. 1 Averbode, Dendermonde, Diest, Geel, Ghent, Tongeren / edited by Sarah Ann Long and Inga Behrendt
- This first volume catalogues the notated office manuscripts collections of the libraries and private archives of Averbode (Onze-Lieve-Vrouw and Sint-Jan de Doper Abbey), Dendermonde (Sint-Pieter and Paulus Abby), Geel (Archief Sint Dimpnakerk), Ghent (Universiteitsbibliotheek, Rijksarchief, Musua voor Schone Kunsten, Bisschoppelijk seminarie, Archief van de Sint Baafskathedraal) and Tongeren (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwebasiliek, Stadsarchief). The aim of the "Antiphonaria" series is to catalogue all collections of notated manuscripts for the Office, following a combined format of RISM.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Catalogue of notated office manuscripts preserved in Flanders (c.1100-c.1800)
- "The aim of the Antiphonaria series is to catalogue all collections of notated manuscripts for the Office. This project, which is housed at the Alamire Foundation (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven), will first explore the collections of the former Low Countries, starting with the region of Flanders, but will gradually expand to a broader geographical scope."--Publisher's Web site.
- Included Work
- Averbode, Dendermonde, Diest, Geel, Ghent, Tongeren.
- 9782503542782 v. 1 paperback
- 2503542786 v. 1 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: