Nobody knows [sound recording] : fox trot : introducing "Sweeter than sugar"
- Irving Berlin. Come to the moon : fox trot / Gershwin.
- analog; shellac; 78 rpm; course groove; mono.
- New York City : Brunswick, 
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|BRUNSWICK 2025||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Brunswick: 2025 (2918--3 (matrix) ; 3248--2 (matrix)).
- Jazz saxophonist with piano accompaniment (1st work); dance orchestra (2nd work).
- Acoustic recording.
- Rudy Wiedoeft, saxophone, with piano accompaniment by Carl Fenton and Harry Akst (1st work) ; Gene Rodemich's Orchestra (2nd work).
- Recorded in New York City, ca. October (1st work) and ca. December (2nd work), 1919--Cf. Brunswick records, a discography of recordings 1916-1931, 2001 / Laird.
- Included Work
- Come to the moon.
- Publisher Number
- 2025 Brunswick
- 2918-3 Brunswick
- 3248-2 Brunswick