A Scott-Map of Concord Massachusetts
- Madison [New Hampshire] : Scott-Maps, 1960.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 1 maps ; 54 x 70 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|G3764.C7 A5 1960 .G3||In-library use|
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75771 digital items
- Garfield, Alva Scott.
- Pictorial maps > Massachusetts > Concord > 20th century.
- Tourist maps > Massachusetts > Concord > 20th century.
- Bird's-eye views > Massachusetts > Concord > 20th century.
- Historical geography > Massachusetts > Concord > Maps > 20th century.
- Massachusetts > Maps > 20th century.
- Concord (Mass.) > Maps > 20th century.
- Local subject
- The David Rumsey Map Collection.
- Publication date
- Color. Date estimated.
- Separate Map.
- Pub list no.: 8779.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: