Santa Catalina. First Printing - November 2007. Numbered edition 30/40.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Jo Mora Trust, 2007.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 1 maps ; 54 x 73 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G4362.S33 A5 2007 .M6||In-library use|
- Mora, Jo (1876-1947).
- Pictorial maps > California > Santa Catalina Island > 21st century.
- Tourist maps > California > Santa Catalina Island > 21st century.
- Bird's-eye views > California > Santa Catalina Island > 21st century.
- Historical geography > California > Santa Catalina Island > Maps > 21st century.
- Indians of North America > California > Santa Catalina Island > Maps > 21st century.
- California > Maps > 21st century.
- Santa Catalina Island (Calif.) > Maps > 21st century.
- Local subject
- The David Rumsey Map Collection.
- Publication date
- Separate Map.
- This carte was found in the papers of Jo Mora's son and printing by the Jo Mora Trust in a limited edition of 40 in 2007. It provides a rare look at Jo Mora's artistic process in that the carte was likely unfinished, even though it is very fine in its current state. For more information on Jo Mora's life and works, see http://www.jomoratrust.com
- Pub list no.: 8562.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: