A Picture Chart of Cape Cod, Martha's Vinyard and Nantucket. Published by Atlantic Card Company, North Abington, Mass [cartographic material].
- North Abington : Atlantic Card Company, 1955.
- Physical description
- 1 map : 1 maps ; 36 x 27 cm
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|G3762.C35 A5 1955 .C4||In-library use|
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75771 digital items
- Chase, Clara K.
- Pictorial maps > Massachusetts > Cape Cod > 20th century.
- Bird's-eye views > Massachusetts > Cape Cod > 20th century.
- Massachusetts > Maps > 20th century.
- Cape Cod (Mass.) > Maps > 20th century.
- Martha's Vineyard (Mass.) > Maps > 20th century.
- Nantucket (Mass.) > Maps > 20th century.
- Local subject
- The David Rumsey Map Collection.
- Publication date
- Decorated with numerous informative vignettes characterizing the region. Rope drawn to form border and thus emphasizes the nautical/marine orientation of the maps.
- Separate Map.
- Pub list no.: 7861.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: