Supervue of New York City. Supervue of New York. Copyright 1937 by Samuel Freedman, 1545 Broadway, New York. (Cover title) New York : latest illustrated map in colors with guide to city, street index, transportation maps, elevated and subway stations, house numbers of streets, bus routes, etc., etc. ... Supervue Map and Guide Organization, New York City
- New York City : Supervue Map and Guide Organization, 1937.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 4 maps ; 23 x 10 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G3804.N4 A3 1937 .F7||In-library use|
- Freedman, Samuel.
- Pictorial maps > New York (State) > New York > Manhattan > 20th century.
- Tourist maps > New York (State) > New York > Manhattan > 20th century.
- Bird's-eye views > New York (State) > New York > Manhattan > 20th century.
- New York (State) > Maps > 20th century.
- New York (N.Y.) > Maps > 20th century.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) > Maps > 20th century.
- Local subject
- The David Rumsey Map Collection.
- Publication date
- Color bird's-eye view pictorial map 51.5x37 on sheet 70x44, folded into pictorial covers 23x10. Covers Manhattan and adjacent areas. Showing city blocks, streets, house numbers, elevated and subway stations, house numbers of streets, bus routes, parks, bridges, etc. Includes index to points of interest, districts, steamship piers, etc. On verso: Tourist guide, and 3 uncolored maps: "Routes of the interborough Rapid Transit Company"; "BMT Lines, Rapid Transit Divisions"; "Location of stations- Eight Avenue subway". Advertisement of verso of cover.
- Pocket Map.
- Pub list no.: 9998.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: