South Pacific Ocean ; New Caledonia - South Coast. Port Noumea and Dumbea Bay
- From surveys by U.S. Navy and Royal Australian Navy to 1944 with additions from French surveys to 1924.
- 6th EDITION: Mar. 1944.
- Washington D. C. : U.S. Navy Hydrographic Office, 1944.
- Physical description
- 1 chart : color ; 102 x 72 cm
- Corporate Author
- United States. Hydrographic Office.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:20,000 (E 166°19ʹ30ʺ--E 166°27ʹ45ʺ/S 22°09ʹ30ʺ--S 22°20ʹ13ʺ).
- Depths shown by soundings and tints; relief by hachures and spot heights.
- Bar scales in nautical miles, yards, and meters.
- 1945 variation compasses.
- Includes tidal information.
- Shows shoals, reefs, drainage, vegetation, wetlands, city plan, roads.
- Originally published Aug., 1914.
- No. 2875.
Browse related items
Start at call number: