- Uniform Title
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK : Adam Matthew, -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- National Archives (Great Britain)
- Colonial America, scheduled for completion in 2019, will be released in 5 modules eventually encompassing all 1,450 volumes of the CO 5 series of Colonial Office files held at The National Archives in London, plus all extracted documents associated with them. Covering the period 1606 to 1822, this unique collection of largely manuscript material from the archives of the British government is invaluable for students and researchers of all aspects of seventeenth- and eighteenth-century American history and the early-modern Atlantic world.
- United States > History > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 > Sources.
- United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783 > Sources.
- United States > History > 1783-1865 > Sources.
- American Revolution (1775-1783)
- United States.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- CO 5 series
- CO5 files
- Updated irregularly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2015.
- Stanford subscription for Module 1: Early Settlement, Expansion and Rivalries -- Module 2: Towards Revolution -- Module 3: The American Revolution -- Module 4 Legislation and Politics in the Colonies
- Included Work
- Frontier Life, Early Expansion and Rivalries.
- Towards Revolution