Equality law in the workplace
- Alastair Purdy, solicitor.
- West Sussex : Bloomsbury Professional, 
- Physical description
- xli, 383 pages ; 24 cm
- Purdy, Alastair, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The framework of employment equality law
- Recruitment, employment and redundancy
- Discrimination : the nine grounds.
Equality Law in the Workplace (originally titled: Employment Equality Law in Ireland) considers the equality issues that employers need to be aware of and deal with on a daily basis. This practical book covers pre-employment, during employment and post employment in Ireland.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9781780432519 (pbk.)
- 1780432518 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: