Middle Island [cartographic material] : sketch of country to northward of the Great Southern Plain, from examination and information, collected chiefly from natives : [South Island]
- J.W. Hamilton, May 1849.
- [Dublin, Ireland] : [Irish Academic Press], 
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 43 x 51 cm
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:410,000].
- Covers portion of South Island.
- "Enclosure 2 in no. 41, in Sir G. Grey's despatch, dated Auckland May 15th 1849."
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- Publisher's no. from its catalog of nineteenth century maps of New Zealand from the British Parliamentary papers: 22.
- Original Version
- Original version: [London] : J. Arrowsmith Lith., .
Browse related items
Start at call number: