Chart of Banks' Peninsula, taken by the officers of the Corvette 'Le Rhin' in 1844 & 1845 [cartographic material]
- A. Bérard ; a translation ; C. Heaphy, draftsman, Survey Dept.
- [Dublin, Ireland] : [Irish Academic Press], 
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 39 x 50 cm
Also available at
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Request for pickup at Branner Library
|G9082 .B15 1844 .B4 1977||Available|
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:113,333] (E 170°10ʹ--E 170°50ʹ/S 43°34ʹ--S 43°54ʹ).
- Relief shown by spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
- "Enclosure no. 1 in Governor Sir G. Grey's despatch 22nd March 1849.--No. 30."
- Publisher's no. from its catalog of nineteenth century maps of New Zealand from the British Parliamentary papers: 9.
- Original Version
- Original version: [London] : J. Arrowsmith, Lith., .
Browse related items
Start at call number: