Map of the Harbour of Waitemata, New Zealand, and of the adjacent country shewing the situation of Auckland, the capital of the colony, and also the isthmus which separates the waters of the Frith of Thames on the eastern from those of Manukao on the western coast [cartographic material]
- from actual measurement with the chain and from a trigonometrical survey, Felton Mathew, survr. genl., 1841.
- [Dublin, Ireland] : [Irish Academic Press], 
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 40 x 52 cm
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:54,000].
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
- In upper right margin: Correspondence respecting the colony of New Zealand.
- Publisher's no. from its catalog of nineteenth century maps of New Zealand from the British Parliamentary papers: 2.
- Original Version
- Original version: [London] : John Arrowsmith Lithog.,  ([London?] : James & Luke J. Hansard, Printers). Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed, 12th Augt. 1842.
Browse related items
Start at call number: