Simple sabotage field manual, Strategic Services (provisional) [electronic resource].
- English. English
- Washington, D.C. : Office of Strategic Services, 1944.
- Physical description
- p. ; cm.
This is a collection of born digital government documents from US Federal executive agencies and Congressional Committees. All materials published by US Federal entities and/employees are in the Public Domain as per section 105 of the Copyright Act (17 USC § 105).
- United States. Office of Strategic Services.
- This information is to characterize simple sabotage, to outline its possible effects, and to present suggestions for inciting and executing it.
- Publication date
- Obsolete Military Manuals
- Open access content Open access content star
- Conforms To: Combined Arms Research Library Digital Library
- PDF; Adobe Acrobat Reader required; 36 p.; 2.18 MB.
- Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.