The one I love belongs to somebody else [sound recording]
- [words by] Kahn ; [music by] Jones. Steppin' out / Howard, Conrad.
- New York : Brunswick, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|BRUNSWICK 2567||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Brunswick: 2567 [28CH (matrix) ; 41CH (matrix)]--Cf. Laird.
- Dance orchestra music with vocalist.
- Acoustic recording.
- Al Jolson, vocals ; Isham Jones Orchestra.
- Recorded in Chicago, January 17 (1st work) and January 18 (2nd work), 1924--Cf. Brunswick records, a discography of recordings 1916-1931, 2001 / Laird.
- Included Work
- Steppin' out.
- Stepping out.
- Publisher Number
- 2567 Brunswick
- 28CH Brunswick
- 41CH Brunswick