Bob's Dodge Truck Diner
- [Sketchtank, Design & Production].
- [Los Angeles, CA : Sketchtank, Design & Production, [1998?]
- Physical description
- 1 portfolio : color illustrations ; 30 cm + 3 inserts (thereof 1 with 8 color slides)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TL230.5 .D6 S584 1998 F||In-library use|
- Diner's menu. Custom truck stop diner set for a theatrical skit shown during Press Week at the Chicago International Auto Show to promote Dodge’s new truck offerings as well as showcase its truck history and new truck concepts. The president and vice-president of Chrysler, Dodge’s parent company, took part in the show portraying a counter server and a cook who inform diners about Dodge’s latest offerings as the vehicles come into view in the diner window when they stop at the intersection in front of the diner. Sketchtank was responsible for the concept for the Press show, set design, production drawings, prop selection, project management and backdrop illustrations. (http://www.sketchtank.com/Sketchtank/Events/Pages/Bobs_Diner.html)
- Chrysler Corporation. Dodge Division > History.
- Chicago Auto Show > History.
- Automobiles > Illinois > Chicago > Exhibitions > History.
- Trucks > Illinois > Chicago > Exhibitions > History.
- Dodge automobile > History.
- Chrysler automobile > History.
- Motor vehicles
- American automobiles
- Chrysler Corporation
- Dodge trucks
- U.S. car exhibitions
- Auto shows
- Press weeks
- Sale promotions
- Styllized theatrical diners
- Vintage props
- United States
- Late 20th century
- Local subject
- Road & Track Library.
- Publication date
- Since Chrysler Dodge introduced the "Quad Cab" on its Dodge Ram pickups in 1998, that must also be a year of the particular Chicago Auto Show and a year of this publication.
Browse related items
Start at call number: