Maria Jesus Casado Garcia-Sampedro Piano Roll Collection
- approximately 1905-1930.
- Physical description
- 54 audio rolls
- piano (1) (total=1)
Also available at
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
Item belongs to a collection
Supplemental materials, including item level inventories, for Archive of Recorded Sound and Music Library collections. These materials support collection finding aids and MARC records without item level description.
- Digital collection
- 29 digital items
- The collection contains piano rolls of principally Spanish zarzuela and dance music compositions by Francisco Alonso, Ruperto Chapi, Gerónimo Giménez, Jacinto Guerrero, Rafael Martínez Valls, and others. The rolls were manufactured in Spain and France by Princesa, Victoria, Edifo, P.O.C.H, Caecilia, and L'edition Phonografique.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least two business days in advance of intended use. Contact the Archive for assistance.
- Cite as
- Maria Jesus Casado Garcia-Sampedro Piano Roll Collection, ARS-0172. Courtesy of Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, CA.
- Property rights reside with repository. Publication and reproduction rights reside with the creators or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Head Librarian of the Archive of Recorded Sound.
- Gift; Maria Jesus Casado Garcia-Sampedro; 2015.
- Research and metadata for individual rolls in collection provided by Esther Burgos-Bordonau of Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Browse related items
Start at call number: