[Map of West Africa].
- [Place of publication not identified : publisher not identified, approximately 1870?].
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 31 x 40 cm, on sheet 39 x 52 cm
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G8200 [1870?] .A37||In-library use|
Item belongs to a collection
This collection of primarily maps with a few prints and books portrays the continent of Africa as well as detailed maps of different regions and countries on the continent. The maps range in date from 1550 to approximately 1800. Individual maps cataloged separately and held at Branner Earth Sciences Library and Map Collections by call number.
- Digital collection
- 273 digital items
- Physical collection
- 294 maps, prints and books.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale not determined (W 20°57'00"--E 25°10'00"/N 41°56'00"--N 1°37'00").
- Map of West Africa, completely in Arabic.
- Relief shown by shading.
- Latitudinal and longitudinal lines.
- Coordinates approximate and based on Greenwich meridian.
- Shows topography, drainage, political boundaries.
- Possibly includes routes.