New York synagogue bulletins
- Current publication
- New York, NY : Yeshiva University
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Yeshiva University, publisher.
- Congregation Beth Israel of Washington Heights: September 1950-April
- 1980 (with gaps)
- Congregation Beth Hillel of Washington Heights: November 1974-March
- 1980 (with gaps)
- Congregation Beth Hillel & Beth Israel: May 1980-October
- 1992 (merger of the above two synagogues)
- Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun: January 1925-July
- Institutional Synagogue: November 1937-June
- 1940 - Lincoln Square Synagogue: November 1964-July
- 1994 (with gaps)
- Young Israel of Parkchester: January 1943-September
- 1984 (with gaps).
- "Synagogue bulletins provide a valuable window into the mission, philosophy and activities of their parent organizations, as well as into the local community in which the synagogues function. They feature minutes of synagogue meetings, summaries of club and committee activities, news and opinion pieces on Jewish and community issues, and sermon excerpts and seasonal and holiday essays from clergy. They also contain brief public service announcements, event notices and local advertisements. This collection of fully-searchable bulletins published by Modern Orthodox synagogues in New York City has been assembled from records held by Yeshiva University Archives."--Home page.
- Beginning date
- Related Work
- Container of (work): Kehilath Jeshurun Bulletin. Selections.
- Container of (work): Institutional (Institutional Synagogue (New York N.Y.)). Selections.
- Container of (work): Bulletin (Congregation Beth Israel of Washington Heights). Selections.
- Container of (work): Congregation Beth Hillel of Washington Heights. Selections.
- Container of (work): Congregation Beth Hillel & Beth Israel . Selections.
- Container of (work): Echod. Selections.
- Container of (work): Young Israelite. Selections.