Asia. Northern Part of Hwang Hai (Yellow Sea) with Gulfs of Pohai and Liaotung
- Compiled from various Government Charts to 1935.
- 1st EDITION, Sept. 1937 ; Small corrections [to] Aug. '44.
- Washington D. C. : U. S. Navy Hydrographic Office, 1937.
- Physical description
- 1 chart : color ; 83 x 118cm
- Corporate Author
- United States. Hydrographic Office.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Northern Part of Hwang Hai (Yellow Sea) with Gulfs of Pohai and Liaotung
- Map Data
- Scale 1:768,451 (E 116°52ʹ00ʺ--E 127°08ʹ00ʺ/N 41°08ʹ00ʺ--N 35°50ʹ00ʺ).
- Depths shown by soundings and tints, relief by form lines and spot heights.
- 1935 magnetic variation compasses.
- Includes legends and tables.
- Shows shoals, drainage, depths, peaks, railways.
- Includes west coast of Chosen (Korea).
- No. 5493.
Browse related items
Start at call number: