Kodansha's furigana Japanese dictionary : Japanese-English, English-Japanese
- 1st US ed., English ed.
- New York : Kodansha USA, 2012.
- Physical description
- xx, 717 pages ; 19 cm
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|PL679 .K5675 2012||In-library use|
A comprehensive, communicative, and practical guide to using Japanese, Kodansha's Furigana Japanese Dictionary is an invaluable tool for anyone with an interest in the Japanese language. It has been edited with the needs of English-speaking users in mind, whether students, teachers, business people, or casual linguists, and special care has been taken at each stage of its compilation including the selection of entry words and their equivalents, the wording of the detailed explanations of Japanese words, the choice of example sentences, and even its.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Furigana Japanese dictionary
- Comprising Kodansha's furigana Japanese-English dictionary (1995) and Kodansha's furigana English-Japanese dictionary (1996).
- Related Work
- Kodansha's furigana Japanese-English dictionary.
- Kodansha's furigana English-Japanese dictionary.
- 9781568364575 hardback
- 1568364571 hardback
Browse related items
Start at call number: