Randy A. Riddle Collection [sound recording].
- Physical description
- 1.25 linear ft. (5 boxes)
Archive of Recorded Sound
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
Supplemental materials, including item level inventories, for Archive of Recorded Sound Collections. These materials support collection finding aids and MARC records without item level description.
- 83 16" BBC radio transcription discs dating from 1946 to 1948. Broadcasted programs include Variety Bandbox, This England, Band Call, Music in Miniature, London Studio Melodies, Bandstand, Benjamin Britten's Albert Herring; The Adventures of P.C., Ring Up The Curtain, The Show Must Go On, Pipes of Scotland, Melodies From British Radio, The Secret Correspondence of Hitler and Mussolini, London Studio Concerts, Time for Music, and Navy Mixture Melodies. Collection also includes a USB drive containing digitial transfers of the original discs.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least two business days in advance of intended use. Contact the Archive of Recorded Sound for assistance.
- Cite as
- Randy A. Riddle Collection, ARS.0168. Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, CA.
- Property rights reside with repository. Publication and reproduction rights reside with the creators or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Head Librarian of the Archive of Recorded Sound.
- Gift; Randy A. Riddle; 2015.
Browse related items
Start at call number: