Pacific Ocean, Bismarck Archipelago. Sheet 2, Hercules Bay to Sepik River, New Guinea, and portion of New Britain
- Published at the Admiralty, 11th June, 1934, under the Superintendence of Captian J. A. Edgell, O. B. E., R. N., Hydrographer ; Reproduced by the U. S. Hydrographic Office.
- Small corrections [to] 1940 ("-2772").
- [Washington D. C.?] : U. S. Navy Hydrographic Office, 1943
- London : Admiralty Hydrographic Office 1934
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 65 x 96 cm
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Bismark Archipelago : Hercules Bay to Sepik River, New Guinea, and portion of New Britain
- Map Data
- Scale 1:770,000
- Relief shown by form lines, spot heights; depths by soundings.
- Magnetic variation compasses (dated 1934).
- Includes conversion table.
- Soundings are in fathoms, heights in feet.
- Shows depths, low water areas, islands, drainage, locations of smaller scale charts and plans.
- Numbered 3831 at bottom and "173.34" at top.
- "Emergency reproduction of B. A. chart - June 1942; Feb. 1943."
- "Compiled from German Government charts and other authorites to 1933."
Browse related items
Start at call number: