Pacific Ocean. North-East Coast of New Guinea with Bougainville, New Britain, New Ireland, Admiralty Islands, and off-lying reefs
- Published at the Admiralty, 9th June, 1886, under the Superintendence of Captian W. J. L Wharton, R. N., Hydrographer ; Reproduced by the U. S. Hydrographic Office.
- Large Corrections [to] Feby. 1938 ; small corrections [to] IX '42.
- [Washington D. C.?] : U. S. Navy Hydrographic Office, 1942
- London : Admiralty Hydrographic Office 1886
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 98 x 66 cm
- Inset chart: Umboi I. : Luther Anchorage / Surveyed by Lieut. A. M. Field, R. N., & the officers of H. M. surveying ship "Dart,"
- 1885. Natural Scale 1:12,160.
- Nautical charts > Papua New Guinea.
- Harbors > Papua New Guinea.
- Navigation > Papua New Guinea.
- New Britain Island (Papua New Guinea) > Maps.
- New Ireland Island (Papua New Guinea) > Maps.
- New Guinea > Maps.
- Bougainville Island (Papua New Guinea) > Maps.
- Papua New Guinea > Maps.
- Bismarck Sea > Maps.
- Solomon Sea > Maps.
- Bismarck Archipelago (Papua New Guinea) > Maps.
- Nautical charts.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- North-East Coast of New Guinea : with Bougainville, New Britain, New Ireland, Admiralty Islands, and off-lying reefs
- Map Data
- Scale 1:1,698,700
- Relief shown by hachures, spot heights; depths by soundings.
- Magnetic variation compasses.
- Includes conversion table.
- Soundings are in fathoms, heights in feet.
- Shows depths, islands, low water areas, locations of smaller scale plans.
- Numbered 2766 at bottom and ".39" at top.
- "Emergency reproduction of B. A. chart - Sept. 1942."
- "Compiled from the latest British and foreign government track surveys to 1886, with additions and amendments from the German government charts and other authorities to 1933."
Browse related items
Start at call number: