Michael H. Baker collection of Spanish Civil War ephemera, 1936-1937
- Physical description
- 1 linear foot
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|M2084 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
|M2084 MAP FOLDER 2||In-library use|
- Baker, Michael H., 1916-2005, collector.
- Organization & arrangement
- Arranged by type of material.
- Includes posters and postcards from 1936 and 1937 related to the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939).
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Michael H. Baker collection of Spanish Civil War ephemera (M2084). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- Gift of Zachary Baker; 2015. Accession 2015-108.
- During the Spanish Civil War, Michael H. Baker (1916-2005) was an active supporter of the Loyalist cause. These posters and ephemera came to light shortly after he died, in the course of going through his possessions. A chemical engineer and businessman by profession, he was also an avid book collector.
Browse related items
Start at call number: