User's guide to the Bluebook
- Alan L. Dworsky ; references updated by David Tomenes.
- Revised for the twentieth edition.
- Buffalo, New York : William S. Hein & Co., 2015.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- iv, 48 pages ; 21 cm
- A quick tour of the Bluebook
- How to cite a case
- How to cite a statute
- How to cite other commonly cited sources.
- This User's Guide is written for practitioners (law students, law clerks, lawyers, legal secretaries and paralegals), and is designed to make the task of mastering citation form as easy and painless as possible. To help alleviate the obstacles faced when using proper citation form, this text is set up as a how-to manual with a step-by-step approach to learning the basic skills of citation and includes the numbers of the relevant Bluebook rules under most chapter subheadings for easy reference when more information is needed.-- Publisher.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Related Work
- Bluebook. 20th edition.
- Uniform system of citation. 20th edition.
- Other edition
- Revision of: Dworsky, Alan L. User's guide to the Bluebook. Rev. for the 19th ed. Buffalo, N.Y. : William S. Hein, 2010 ( 9780837738383 )
Browse related items
Start at call number: