Epistolae [electronic resource] : medieval women's latin letters
- [New York] : Columbia University : Center for New Media Teaching & Learning.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- " ... a collection of letters to and from women in the Middle Ages, from the 4th to the 13th century. The letters, written in Latin, appear under the names of the women involved, with English translations and, where possible, biographical sketches of the women and some description of the subject matter or the historic context of the letter."
- Latin letters > Women authors > Databases.
- Latin letters, Medieval and modern > Databases.
- Latin letters, Medieval and modern > Translations into English > Databases.
- Manuscripts, Latin > Databases.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Added title on home page: Epistolae : medieval women's letters
- Medieval women's latin letters
- Also known as: Ferrante database
- "The letters were originally collected and translated by Professor Joan Ferrante ..."
- File/Data Type
- Text (HTML, searchable).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet conncectivity with World Wide Web browser software, (best with Microsoft Internet Explorer).