U.S. National Energy Information Center Interactive State Maps and GIS Data [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C.: National Energy Information Center,
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- National Energy Information Center (U.S.)
- Supplemental links
- View this collection in EarthWorks
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale varies. (W 007.6--E 113.0/N 071.4--N 018.9)
- This collection of data was produced by the United States National Energy Information Center. Data layers in this collection cover a variety of themes, including: crude oil, natural gas, petroleum, coal, and power plants. These data were downloaded from the EIA website (http://www.eia.gov/maps/layer_info-m.cfm) on September 17, 2015.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.