CoreLogic tax and deed data
- data file.
- [Irvine, California] : [CoreLogic], [2015?]
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (6 data files)
Also available at
- CoreLogic NZ Limited, compiler.
- This data set contains two sets of data, nationwide tax and deed data for all counties in the United States, approximately 145 million properties, residential and commerical. Data are collected from U.S. County Assessor and Recorder offices, cleaned and normalized by CoreLogic.
- Publication date
- Total file size: Tax 32GB zipped 10 Year Tax Assessment - 14.8GB zipped Deed - 56.29GB zipped Total number of files: Tax - 3,178 files Deed - 3,023 files. File format: Pipe delimited .txt file. There also three Excel spreadsheets containing codebook information.
- All authorized Stanford University Users are required to read the End User License Agreement. By downloading the data, you agree to all of the terms in this license agreement. Only authorized Stanford University Users are permitted to download and use the data. To access the data sets, please contact Kris Kasianovitz, email@example.com to set up an appointment to download the data. It takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hour sto download the data. You will need an encrypted external drive, preferably password protected, with a minimum of 200GB of space.