Las memorias vacías de Solange Bañuelos
- Maité Hernández-Lorenzo.
- Matanzas, Cuba : Ediciones Vigía, 2014
- Physical description
- 58 pages : illustrations ; 22 x 14 cm
- Colección Trébol.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Women > Violence against > Fiction.
- Artists' books > Cuba > Matanzas > 21st century.
- Artists' books > Cuba > Matanzas > Specimens.
- Artists' books > Latin America > Specimens.
- Artists' books.
- Women > Violence against.
- Cuba > Matanzas.
- Latin America.
- Publication date
- Colección Trébol
- Volume made of black paper with printed image of black and gray water scene attached to front and back cover. Cardboard illustration of a woman's compact mounted to cover, paper illustration of Vigia lamp attached to back cover. A rectangular cardboard panel attached to back cover with text "EDICIONES VIGÍA COLECCIÓN TRÉBOL". Text on grain brown paper. Cardboard and paper illustrations attached within front and back sections. Book issued in case made of cardboard wrapped in purple fabric. Cardboard cutouts with text "LAS MEMORIAS VACÍAS DE SOLANGE BAŃUELOS" and author's name attached to front of case. Clasp like attachment to case with flower made of fabric.