Santa Cruz County, California GIS Maps & Data [electronic resource]
- Santa Cruz, Calif. : County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department, 2015.
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Supplemental links
- View this collection in EarthWorks
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale not given. (W122.3177--W121.5812/N037.2863--N036.8505)
- This collection of data was produced by the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. Data layers in this collection cover a variety of themes, including: boundaries, election districts, physical features, hydrography, parcels, public safety, transportation, utilities, and zoning. These data were downloaded from the Santa Cruz County Geographic Information Systems page (http://www.co.santa-cruz.ca.us/Departments/GeographicInformationSystems(GIS).aspx) on September 15, 2015 and the United States Census Bureau Geography page (https://www.census.gov/geo/maps-data/data/tiger-line.html) on September 14, 2015.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.