Santa Clara County, California GIS Maps & Data [electronic resource]
- San Jose, Calif. : Santa Clara County (Calif.). Planning Office. 2015-
Also available at
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Corporate Author
- Santa Clara County (Calif.). Planning Office.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale varies. (W122.2025--W121.2082/N037.4846--N036.8942)
- This collection of data is produced by the County of Santa Clara County GIS program. Data layers in this collection cover a variety of themes, including: parcels. boundaries, zoning, points of interest, water supply management, public safety, and utilities. These data were downloaded from the Santa Clara County GIS Data Download site (http://gisdata.sccplanning.opendata.arcgis.com/) and the County GIS page (https://www.sccgov.org/sites/gis/GISData/Pages/Available-GIS-Data.aspx) on August 14, 2015.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.