Shoga gojūsantsugi : Mikawa Toyohashi ōjaku sensō
書畫五十三驛 : 三河豊橋往昔戦争
- Yoshitora ga.
- 書畫五十三驛 : 三河豊橋往昔戦争 / 芳虎画.
- [Japan] : [publisher not identified], [not before 1850]
- Physical description
- 1 print : woodcut, color ; 37 x 25 cm
East Asia Library
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
|NE1325.U833 S56 1850Z 41ST IN BOX||Unknown|
Images from a collection of materials related to travel in Japan between 17th century and the early 20th century. It includes a wide assortment of items that were collected by travelers or created by artists to encourage travel to famous destinations. The collection is especially notable for its souvenir prints, such as keidaizu and onsenzu, various types of practical maps, such as route maps and transit maps for pilgrims, as well as religious ephemera, such as butsuhanga, mandara, and sangoku denrai.
- Latest possible date
- Title Variation
- Mikawa Toyohashi ōjaku sensō
- Title from dealer description.
- "Tenbun Jūichi-nen hachigatsu tōka Mikawa Azukizaka yori Oda Nobuhide Imagawa Yoshimoto to kassensu Imagawa-gata yori Asahina Yasuhide to nanori ichibanyari o i sōhō imada shōbu o wakatazu Tokini Odagata yori shichiyūshi tosshutsushite kōmyō o arawasu kore o Azukizaka Shichihonyari to iu Isshōan Zakyōshi"
- NE1325.U833 S56 1850Z bound with G7964 .S58 E635 1813 .S8. 10694180
Browse related items
Start at call number: