- Maro Vandorou.
- English, Greek, Modern (1453- ). Text in English and Greek.
- [Dublin, CA] : Maro Vandorou, 2015.
- Physical description
- 20 unnumbered leaves : illustrations ; 25 x 27 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .V363 T54 2015||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "Thereafter is a limited edition handmade book of original images and writings. The conceptual focus is on capturing, depicting and interpreting the enigmatic behavior of a coral paeonia. In the course of 7 days the flower undergoes an almost mystical transformation with a profound healing effect. All creative content - book design, lexicon, poems, original photographic material and transfer printing of images - is by Maro Vandorou. Letterpress and hand binding of the 9.5"x10" book is by Sandy Tilcock, lone goose press, Eugene, Oregon. Text was set in Garamond italic, Myriad Pro, Minion Pro, and Streetbrush typefaces. Folio paper is custom handmade Palliser, Old Master drawing and calligraphy paper, Papeterie Saint-Armand."--Colophon.
- Bound in heavy textured white paper with title in silver on front cover. Held in a grey cloth-covered box with title in dark grey on front cover.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 3/19, signed by the artist.
- United States -- California -- Dublin.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: