Nuances II [sound recording]
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|COMPOSERS RECORDINGS CRI SD 389||In-library use|
- Release date
- Production date
- American contemporary
- Title on container: The orchestra.
- "This is a composer-supervised recording"--Container.
- Third work based on three poems of W.B. Yeats (The gyres, from The tower, and The second coming) ; printed as text ( leaf) inserted in container.
- Whale sounds recorded by the New York Zoological Society (1st work).
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Robert Hall Lewis, conductor (1st work) ; Philip Langridge, tenor, London Symphony Orchestra, Harold Farberman, conductor (2nd work) ; London Symphony Orchestra Strings, Harold Farberman, conductor (3rd work).
- Recorded Jan. 21, 1975 and June 28, 1977, London.
- Included Work
- Nuances, no. 2.
- Second coming.
- Song without words.
- Publisher Number
- CRI SD 389 Composers Recordings
- CRI 389 Composers Recordings
- SD 389 Composers Recordings