Robby Beyers photographs of the Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band, 1978-2015
- Physical description
- 12 Cartons
- 3 TB
- 230,000 photographs
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 6||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 7||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 8||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 9||In-library use|
|PC0170 2019-078 CARTON 10||In-library use|
|PC0170 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|PC0170 CARTON 2||In-library use|
- Beyers, Robby
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Includes slides and digital photographs of the Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band and Dollies at Stanford University football games and other events.
- Title Variation
- LSJUMB Pix
- The images apart from restricted files in Series 2 are open for research use. Restricted images in Series 2 are restricted 60 years from date of creation.
- Cite as
- Robby Beyers photographs of the Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band (PC0170). Dept. of Special Collections & University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Gift of Robby Beyers, 2015.
Browse related items
Start at call number: