George Gershwin, 1898-1937 [sound recording].
- digital; optical; stereo.
- audio file; CD audio.
- Sydney : Dolphin ; [s.l.] : Friendly Dogs Music Group, p1994.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc (63 min., 48 sec.) ; 4 3/4 in. + 2 folded leaflets.
- Condon collection.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|ACD 1034 V.3||In-library use|
- Rhapsody in blue (13:33) ; That certain feeling (2:24) ; Swanee (2:11) ; Kickin'the clouds away (2:46) ; Limehouse nights (3:00) ; Drifting along with the tide (1:54) / Gershwin
- Rockabye lullabye mammy (3:290 / Donaldson
- Tee-oodle-um-bum-bo (2:18) ; I was so young, you were so beautiful (2:14) / Gershwin
- Left all alone again blues (1:58) ; Who's baby are you? (2:25) ; Whipowill (3:08) ; Land where the good songs go (3:02) / Kern
- For your country & my country (2:29) / Berlin
- So am I (4:06) / Gershwin
- East is West (1:06) / Bowers
- Yearning (2:56) / Moret
- I'm forever blowing bubbles (1:36) / Kenbrovin/Kellette
- Novelette in 4ths (2:16) ; Sweet & low down (2:57) / Gershwin.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title on leaflet in container: Gershwin : early recordings by the composer
- Condon collection
- Programme notes in English and Chinese on leaflets in container.
- Recordings of original performances, taken from Denis Condon's collection of piano rolls for the reproducing piano.
- George Gershwin, piano ; [Rudy] Erlebach (13th and 14th tracks), piano.
- Original reproducing piano rolls recorded 1917-1927.
- Publisher Number
- TCC38-FD170 Dolphin
Browse related items
Start at call number: