Robert Crumb and his Cheap Suit Serenaders [sound recording].
- analog; 33 1/3 rpm; microgroove; stereo.
- New York : Blue Goose, p1974.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc (38 min.) ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|BLUE GOOSE BG 2014||In-library use|
- Laughing rag / Sam Moore (2:23)
- True blue Lou / Robin-Coslow-Whiting (3:02)
- Little rascals medley / Hal Roach (2:51)
- Willie the chimney sweeper / Ernest Rogers (2:55)
- Kiwi bump / Armstrong-Dodge-Woltz (2:47)
- Cuckoo waltz / Gunnel-Sandberg-Paddock (3:02)
- Sweet Lorraine / Parish-Burwell (3:11)
- I'm gonna get it / Weldon-Broonzy-Brown (3:41)
- Lucille / Donaldson (2:52)
- I had but fifty cents (2:39)
- Down in jungle town / Morse-Madden (2:23)
- Get a load of this / Armstrong-Dodge (2:57)
- Cheap suit special / Dodge (3:19)
- I'll see you in my dreams / Kahn-Jones (2:42).
- Publication date
- Popular and humorous songs; R. Crumb, banjo & vocals ; Allan Dodge, mandolin, mando-cello, violin & vocal ; Robert E. Armstrong, guitar, accordion, banjo, saw & vocals ; Richard Oxtot, bass fiddle & tuba ; Paul Woltz, bassoon.
- Recorded at Sierra Sound Labs, Oakland, CA and Arhoolie Record Studios, Berkeley, CA.
- Publisher Number
- BG-2014 Blue Goose