Tom Shaw, Blind Lemon's buddy [sound recording].
- analog; 33 1/3 rpm; microgroove; stereo.
- New York : Blue Goose, [197-?]
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|BLUE GOOSE 2008||In-library use|
- Shaw, Thomas, 1908-1977.
- Baby be a boy child named him after me
- Stop in the valley --Some men like doggin'
- Just can't keep from crying
- Match box blues
- Samson and Delilah
- Howling wolf blues
- Martin Luther King --Ella speed
- Broke and ain't got a dime
- Prowling ground hog.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Program notes by Stephen Calt on container.
- Sung by Tom Shaw, principally accompanying himself on guitar and harmonica.
- Publisher Number
- BG-2008 Blue Goose