Positive relationships [digital] : evidence based practice across the world
- Sue Roffey, editor.
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, c2012.
- Physical description
- online resource (x, 297 pages)
- Roffey, Sue. editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to positive relationships: evidence-based practice across the world / Sue Roffey
- Wellbeing and resilience in young people and the role of positive relationships / Toni Noble and Helen McGrath
- Peaceful and compassionate futures: positive relationships as an antidote to violence / Robyn Hromek and Angela Walsh
- Learning about relationships / Gretchen Brion-Meisels and Stephanie M. Jones
- Positive couple relationships: the evidence for long-lasting relationship satisfaction and happiness / Vagdevi Meunier and Wayne Baker
- Positive parent-child relationships / Kimberly O'Brien and Jane Mosco
- Promoting positive outcomes for children experiencing change in family relationships / Emilia Dowling and Diana Elliott
- Friendships: the power of positive alliance / Karen Majors
- Developing positive relationships in schools / Sue Roffey
- Positive relationships at work / Sue Langley
- Positive professional relationships / Elizabeth Gillies
- Positive mentoring relationships: nurturing potential / Ann M. Brewer
- Spirited leadership: growing leaders for the future / Hilary B. Armstrong
- Positive community relations: border crossings and repositioning the "other" / Florence E. McCarthy and Margaret H. Vickers
- Positive relations between members of groups with divergent beliefs and cultures / Zalman Kastel
- Conflict and confrontation / Lois Edmund
- The repair and restoration of relationships / Peta Blood.
- Publication date
- 9789400721463 (cloth)
- 9400721463 (cloth)
- 9400721471 (electronic bk.)
- 9789400721470 (electronic bk.)