San Mateo County, California GIS Maps & Data [electronic resource]
- Redwood City, Calif. : County of San Mateo Information Services Department, 2015.
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- County of San Mateo Information Services Department
- Supplemental links
- View this collection in EarthWorks
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale varies. (W122.525153--W122.116017/N037.708431--N037.106805)
- This collection of data is produced by the County of San Mateo Information Services Department. Data layers in this collection cover a variety of themes, including: parcels, boundaries, zoning, points of interest, water supply management, public safety, and utilities. These data were downloaded from the San Mateo County Open Data Portal (https://data.smcgov.org/) and the County Information Services page (http://isd.smcgov.org/gis-data-download) on August 14, 2015, and the United States Census Bureau Geography page (https://www.census.gov/geo/maps-data/data/tiger-line.html) on August 17, 2015.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.
- Digital delivery of this content coming soon.